pod quest demo pod quest demo

I enjoyed it; just finish it.

Moderatly well-written dry humor with decent animation. Finish 'er up and it'll be good.

thedo12 responds:

thanks

Saint Patricks Bar Saint Patricks Bar

Holy crap Joe Cartoon isn't dead.

Holy crap Joe Cartoon isn't dead.

And he certainly hasn't changed at all.

Roadrunner vs. Segway Roadrunner vs. Segway

Good one.

Good job, well animated, for the exception of the walking, and that he looked like he was blind when he moved. Segway scene was great though. Well drawn.

Martensville S0K 2T0 Martensville S0K 2T0

Front page material man.

Heh Saskatchewanese just like me. Im from the S7(saskatoon) myself. Nice animation dude. Could hit the front page.

Stansmedia responds:

Thank you kindly!

My First Stick Movie My First Stick Movie

Good enough.

In a couple scenes you could see how the you didnt draw the lower bodies cause you werent supposed to see them but you still can. One thing I highly recomend is going to NG MUSIC and adding some free music, 'cause the music is usually what brings the movie together.

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Somebody finally does it!

Great job, GREAT job. Really good animation, and anything that goes with the beatles is awesome. Personally im surprised that it took fourty years for somebody to finally animate this. I'm extremely happy that it was done so well also. Great job again.

Awesome.

Final Fantasy -2 Final Fantasy -2

Much better.

This was actually moderatly entertaining. Much better than your last one which I voted on yesterday. Keep up the good work.

ps. Dont use music from the sims....

Yoogain responds:

thanks.. and who knows... maybe the next will be better. if i keep getting suggestions, then it will be!

AHTM3 Trailer: Kill Billy AHTM3 Trailer: Kill Billy

h0r43333!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H4R3333 uP W!t DA TH1rD 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111 b00t!

8 Bit D&D 8 Bit D&D

Good job, the way u did it was so true

The title explains it, but it was so similar it funny, great job

(2003)Ghost Footage (2003)Ghost Footage

LOL!!!!

DUDE YOUR THE FUNNIEST ANIMATOR ON NEWGROUNDS U RULE!